The effective application of building regulation knowledge and the efficient assessment and processing of
building regulation applications, working with builders and/or technical staff to develop good customer
• Taking responsibility for the assessment of building regulation applications for building control
applications of all types and sizes, acting as the primary contact for the client during the design
phase including any design amendments during the construction phase.
• Ensure that Projects are checked and monitored with accuracy , ensuring that all statutory
consultations are completed in correct timescales and that adequate evidence has been provided
for verification of the design
• Contributing to the assessment of building regulation applications for other type of developments.
• Pre and post design negotiations with clients to ensure effective compliance with the Building
Regulations and technical issues.
• Assisting in the resolution, by persuasion, negotiation and formal proceedings, of problems relating
to Initial Notices, design approvals, site work and final certificates.
• Examining detailed drawings and supplementary information in accordance with specified
procedures and performance targets, for Building Control, and conversion applications.
• To issue site and type approvals to clients promptly to specified standards and guidance.
• Advise/guide the industry and the public regarding Building Regulations, technical issues and
• Promoting company services to existing and potential clients.
Supporting inspection staff by the provision of expert advice, communication of key stages for
inspection staff relating to complex Building Control elements.
• Carrying out site inspections as required to meet the needs of the Business
• Undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Your Skills and Experience
Although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why Premier Guarantee is such a great place to work. As well as offering you a rewarding career, we also provide a range of market leading employee benefits that extend to outside your working life.
With our Wirral HQ and hub offices nationwide, we have opportunities right across the UK.