The Graphic Designer will work as part of the marketing team and have a proven track record of producing engaging and creative designs targeting all business segments whilst adhering to brand guidelines. You will play an essential role in leading the design and brand aspect of Premier Guarantee, shaping the visuals across key marketing channels, collateral and assets whilst working with and managing external print partners.
• Support colleagues to produce innovative design initiatives within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media including blogs, social, print and website.
• Ensure that all Premier Guarantee documents and print processes are managed professionally, in accordance with agreed process.
• Manage Premier Guarantee relationships with external printers, ensuring that pricing and service is reviewed to develop a panel of approved suppliers.
• To complete/update key business documentation including, but not limited to, forms, insurance policy documentation, certificates, business cards and letters in line with business requirements.
• Provide comprehensive marketing support, helping to develop initiatives and incentives, in order to ultimately secure new business
• Assist in the planning and implementing of sales and marketing plans and initiatives as directed by line manager.
• Assist with the design and development of company websites and research and incorporate new technologies and methods.
• To take ownership for the delivery of Events and/or Exhibitions liaising with team members and vendors to raise brand awareness in line with company objectives as required.
• To be responsible for print sourcing and management of supply chain for Premier Guarantee.
• Develop brand strategy for Premier guarantee brand alongside Marketing Managers.
Your Skills and Experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience of graphic design.
• Experience in developing and implementing brand.
• Marketing knowledge and experience, preferably within an FCA regulated industry.
• Knowledge of print production (including digital production) and management.
• Management of external printers, ensuring deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
• Experience with InDesign and Illustrator is essential.
• Experience with Photoshop preffered.
• Extensive experience with MAC IOS design operating packages.
• Development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustration, company logo and websites.
• Experience in motion/video editing would be a bonus but not essential.
• Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and manage projects within tight timescales.
• Ability to motivate self and influence others in best practice.
• Ability to articulate design ideas and concepts to the wider team.
• Excellent customer service.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
Although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why Premier Guarantee is such a great place to work. As well as offering you a rewarding career, we also provide a range of market leading employee benefits that extend to outside your working life.
With our Wirral HQ and hub offices nationwide, we have opportunities right across the UK.